Saturday, April 10, 2010

Reya's Easter dress

Reya got all dressed up for Easter last Sunday. Steve's mom sent her two dresses beautiful dresses. This is one of them.

Here she is riding in her carseat on the way to church.



And here she is with her Daddy in the parking lot, showing off her pretty dress. It was windy that day (which she hates), so she had to wear the sweater to keep warm.


She doesn't think much of shoes yet. I didn't buy her a single pair of shoes until the last month because she didn't need them. I've read that shoes can actually interfere with the natural growing process of a baby's foot when they are really little. And they don't need them until the start to walk anyway. When we got her first pair of shoes and put them on her feet she was not very happy. She immediately tried to take them off.

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE that dress! It's so cute!If I ever have a girl we'll be broke, I'll have to get everything I see cuz it's all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so adorable!! I love the Easter dress too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. Steve's mom bought her two beautiful Easter dresses. I absolutely love the other one, which is blue chiffon. I am going to get pictures taken in that one. I'm almost scared to let her wear it because I would hate to see it torn or stained.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to see the pictures of her in her other dress too! She is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete